Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Driving Myself Crazy

The latent lack of updates is due to two things: The computers are in use most of the day, and I'm lazy. This past week has not been productive for me. I'm disappointed with myself. I spent most of last week working on or listening to music in one way or another. It seems I've lost track of what I should be doing.

On the bright side, I am still reading The Odyssey, and I've been studying to become a better writer. My musical studies have not been for nothing. My skills on the piano have improved some, and I'm learning to sing a new song.

My parents think I'm jumping the gun a bit with all this talk of college. I've decided to put that on hold and focus more on enrolling in a driver's ed course so I can get my learner's permit, and ultimately, earn my license. I've found two locations close by where I can take courses: Maxwell's Driving School in Westmont, and the Cherry Hill Driving School Inc, which is oddly listed as a school in Pennsauken. Now that I have names, I can look into the schools and enroll in a course.

Maxwell's seems to be the best option. CHDS doesn't have a website of its own and all the reviews are terrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment