Thursday, October 15, 2015

Further Research

Today, I found a website which will help me improve my money skills. The site contains a high school level lesson plan about budgeting. I was able to complete the first lessons easily, but the lesson to do with college is daunting, to say the least. I don't yet know where I'm going for college. I have yet to settle on a community college that's right for me, and while I had originally planned on moving on to Rutger's after community, I discovered through research that in order to get a degree from Rutger's in journalism, I must first acquire degrees from other fields. I was not prepared for this discovery.

In other news, I'm contemplating taking the PSAT when I can. I'm unsure of my ability to perform well at such a test, so further research is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment