Monday, June 6, 2016

No more tests! (just kidding)

I'm done with the SAT this school year. I took the SAT with Essay on Saturday. The last day of school is the fifteenth, but I'm still going to study afterwards. Three hours a day, five days a week, until October first when I take the test again. It might even give me an edge with my education at the public school. I bet most of the other students won't study through the whole summer.

I'm also hoping to get a job and a license over the summer. Walgreens seems like a good starting point, since it's easy work and from what I've seen, I'd likely have friendly coworkers. There's also a pizza place which seems to want employees, but they're always really busy and I don't know if I can handle that. We'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment