I finally buckled down and registered for the SATs. I decided to take the SAT with the essay, along with the Biology subject test. Even if I don't end up using that, it's good to have. Since I can take another test next year, I can always take a different subject test that time around. I'm starting to get the hang of some of the math, finally, so I'm going to spend the rest of the month concentrating on Biology.
Today I learned Rutgers is having a public all-ages event on the thirtieth, known as Rutgers Day. As the page states, this is an event intended for those seeking to explore the college, whether it be alumni, a current student, or a prospective student such as myself. I intend to take advantage of this. Who knows? Maybe I'll get something for my application out of it.
There's supposed to be a program booklet here, but it's not there as of this moment. It's supposed to turn up sometime today, though, so I'll keep checking and update soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment