I am not feeling optimistic at the moment.
I bombed an English section review for the first time. I haven't made any progress with my math and the Crash Course videos I've been watching make no sense to me. Really the only good thing that's happened since my last update is that I have an ID card now.
I know that if I get a bad score on the SATs I shouldn't send it in, but then I'll have nothing to show for myself when I apply to Rutgers. I'm hoping I can somehow use my community college studies as leverage instead, as I've heard real college is more interested in that than the SATs, but that begs the question of what I'm doing at PFS. When I graduate - at this point, if I graduate, - I will have to write an essay about how PFS helped me shape my future. How am I supposed to do that if the years I spend here consist entirely of biding my time until community college?
There's one accomplishment for the day: I've identified the important question here.
No comments:
Post a Comment